Posted by Unknown |

This morning I went to the pancake breakfast. That was fun. I like pancakes. I think I should make more. I only spent a bit of time there before having to go to work for a meeting. When that finished I promptly came back home and slept for an hour and a half.

I went to the shops when I woke up and sent a barrage of sms to many different people as I walked. I had a conversation with some "random" who sent me a message saying "Who is this?". We tried to work out how they had my number but to no success. In the end we wished each other a good day and got on with our lives. I don't know who they are. I think Ben might have sent an sms from my phone this morning to a wrong number.

At the shops I brought Louise a present for tonight's dinner do. And I bought myself some lunch. Now I think I'll go eat my lunch and watch the "The Making of The Two Towers". Cool.

Subscribe