Posted by Unknown |

Life is a little strange at the moment.

It just has the strange vibe. Things are happening that I wasn't planning on. People are saying things that I wasn't expecting. I feel like there's a train coming that I have to catch, but I'm not sure where the station is. Everyone else does, but I've not been let in on the secret yet. I don't really want to miss the train.

It seems like there are God things happening, but I don't really quite have a grasp on the situation. Not that I ever really know what God is doing, I just feel like everyone else is in the loop more than me. That's not an unusual feeling, although, I don't often feel as lost as I do now.

That said, I'm feeling pretty good. Perhaps I'm feeling positively and apprehensively curious.

One day I may catch on.

Or maybe there's nothing to catch.

Subscribe