Posted by Unknown |

Last night Gus and I did end up going out. He came in while I was down stairs watching TV. He was holding a cheeseburger and a Coke. I said "Oh gosh, there's an idea. I wouldn't mind some McDonalds".

"Do you want to go to McDonalds Tom?" Gus asked me.

"I do"

"I'll go to McDonalds with you" said Gus. So off we went to Engadine Maccas.

While we were walking out the door Mike shouted at us "Can you get me three cheeseburgers?"

At Maccas I had a large McOz meal which wasn't very nice. Gus and I had a conversation with the Maccas chick about the Big Mac chant. When we decided to leave I bought 3 cheeseburgers.

When we got back to college Mike said he was only joking so he shared the cheeseburgers around.

Today I had a sleep after New Testament so I would be awake for Church History. We had New Testament again in the afternoon. I fell asleep then too. So I had another sleep after that before I drove home. I set my alarm for half an hour but my phone turned itself off (or I turned it off because I wasn't thinking) and I slept for forty-five minutes. That was ok. But it was dark outside when I woke up and everyone had gone home. Then I went home too.

I listened to Powderfinger and PC3 as I drove home.

Subscribe