Posted by Unknown |

Wahoo! I get to do the survey too!

Everyone has been doing these so I don't recommend you bother reading mine.

01. First name: Thomas
02. Were you named after anyone? I don’t think so. I was named because Thomas means “second blessing” or something and I was my parent’s second child.
03. Do you wish on stars? I probably would if I thought it would do any good. Actually I wouldn’t if the Bible said now. I’m “Scripture whipped”
04. Which finger is your favorite? My left middle is looking pretty buff at the moment.
05. When did you last cry? In The Passion, but that wasn’t a proper cry, just tears in the eyes. Driving home from church one night after good God stuff, I did once. And the last time I sobbed was at my Grandmother’s funeral in 2002.
06. Do you like your handwriting? Only until other people see it.
07. What is your favorite lunch meat? Steak
08. Any bad habits? Absolutely. And they’re all really satisfying as well.
09. What's in your cd player right now? In my diskman is U2 Pop, beautiful cd that.
10. Do you believe in soul mates? I want to say yes because everyone else has said no. Jesus. Jesus is everyone’s soul mate, if only they’ll let him in.
11. Are you a daredevil? I like to think I am, but I lie to myself.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I hope not, but if I have I’m really sorry.
13. Do looks matter? Yep. As usual, I wish I didn’t. I had a crush on a girl that wasn’t good looking a few months ago for a little while. That was great, I was so worried that I was really shallow, but I just realised that I just appreciate good looks, but it’s not a pre-requisite. I think I may have to delete that bit when I proof read.
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Yes
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Is that biblical?
16. Do fish have feelings? Perhaps. People who look like fish do.
17. Are you trendy? Sometimes I think I am. I always thought my “Ten News” shirt was trendy in “grungy” kinda way, but I have been informed that it isn’t. So maybe no. My trendy shirts have short sleeves that show off my tan line, and that ain’t trendy. I have been well told of that!
18. Do you enjoy paying taxes? Yes, I love it. I love contributing to our fine nation. Seriously.
19. Where are your second homes? Probably the Church Centre, damn it.
20. Do you trust others easily? Yes. At least when people tell me things I trust them. I don’t trust people with my stuff as much.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Beach Patrol matchbox car. Or perhaps the Corn Flakes boxes I would make into Television cameras.
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? What ever that one we had with Mrs Taggert in Year 7 was. Mrs Taggert was cool though.
23. Do you have a journal? I have this and a prayer pad.
24. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I reckon.
25. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Yeah. First one I ever went in I lost my shoe.
26. What do you look for in a boy/girl? Someone who loves God more than me. Or at least that’s what I plan on looking for when I get to the stage where they might consider doing that. Someone who loves God is pretty damn sexy. Can you say that?
27. What are your nicknames? Tom, TJ, Thomas W, Thomas Wench, Wenchy Boy, Frenchy Boy, Peter, Tom Bom, Dom (Hannah says that).
28. Would you ever bungee jump? No.
29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
30. Do you think that you are strong? Only when I’m alone.
31. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Hokey Pokey, but I don’t think my practice aligns with my beliefs on that one.
32. What's your favorite color(s)? Yellow, Blue and Red
33. What is your least favorite food? Avocado sucks. Zucchini sucks more, but it has a cool name.
34. How many wisdom teeth do you have? I reckon, four, but I’ve never bothered to pay someone to count them
35. Are you in love with anyone? I’m working that one out.
36. How many people have a crush on you right now? I’d like to say something like “22” but that’s a bit of an obvious answer. I actually have no idea, but when I’m in an optimistic mood, I reckon lots. When I’m not, I reckon none. When I’m truthful, I’m still at none.
37. Who do you miss most right now? Hannah. She’s up stairs asleep.
38. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? No one is sending this survey anywhere.
39. What are you wearing? My jeans and “Cold War Supervillian” T-Shirt
40. What are you listening to right now? Sons of Korah “Redemption Songs”
What has become of 41? I fell over, broke its legs.
42. What was the last thing you ate? McCain’s Roast Chicken TV dinner, top notch.
43. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue.
44. How is the weather right now? Dark. Is that weather? I guess if you can say sunny. It’s raining on and off too.
45. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? David
46. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Not quite sure. Probably if they look friendly, or scary, or posh, or something like that. What do you call that? Demure?
47. ...? No, ……
48. How are you today? Tired, disappointed, though pretty content. Maybe happy too.
49. Favorite drink? Water, then Coke, then water again.
50. Favorite alcoholic drink? Port. A result of communion.
51. Favorite sports? League. Not that I’m really into it. Frisbee has been fun.
52. Hair color? Blonde, maybe light brown. I’ve never bothered to re-classify my hair since I was in year 7 and it was really blonde.
53. Eye color? Blue
54. Do you wear contacts? No
and now my sweet 55.... Sad to see it go.
56. What is your favorite month? January
57. Favorite food? I’m often craving for something crunchy. Nacho Cheese Doritos.
58. Last movies you watched? The Haunted Mansion. Really bad.
59. Favorite day of the year? Mine
60. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Not without the help of my mobile. But one day I’ll change that.
61. Scary movies or happy endings? Sad Endings with Hope. Like all my stories.
62. Summer or winter? Summer
63. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. I only kiss Aunties.
64. Relationships or one-night stands? Depends where you’re standing, who you’re with, what the conversation is like, and how cold it is. Actually even if all those things were optimum, I’d still go for a relationship because then you can have a one night stand anytime you want, as often as you want. (I'm not talking about sex, for all those Brittish readers out there)
65. Do you want your friends to write back? I think a lot of them already have.
66. Who is most likely to respond? Anmol
67. Who is least likely to respond? My Dad
Someone stole 68, Bastard.
69. What books are you reading? The Bible, How to Read the Bible for all it’s Worth, U2 - The Best of Propaganda,
70. Favorite song? Where the Streets Have No Name – U2
71. Favorite board game? None. They’re all about alright.
72. What did you watch on tv last night? Nothing.
73. Favorite smells? Fresh sheets.
74. What is your most embarrassing cd on the shelf? Probably Cats I’m not saying it’s bad, but it is embarrassing.
75. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? No. Because I’d get annoyed that I was always talking and taking all the attention away from me.
76. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? “Huh?”
77. How valuable do you consider your time? Depends if it’s a work day or not.

What a crappy question to end on. I'll make a new one.

78. If there was one word left in the world what would it be? Grace

I've always wanted to be asked that question.

Subscribe