Posted by Unknown |

Once a week fun

So it's Sunday and I'm sick again. If this becomes a weekly thing at least it will give me some routine in my life. I'm a stickler for routine. I won't go into detail about what's wrong with me, but let's just say that every major orifice in my body (except my earholes) has had a work out today. Most unpleasant.

I spent most of today in bed. I read a bit more of my ethics book, fun fun. I spent much time pleading with God to let me go to church tonight, in between uncomfortable sleeps. It's so depressing being at home on a Sunday night. And I was meant to be preaching tonight. Blah Blah Blah. I stayed up till 2:30 last night working on the sermon and now it's on hold till, um, not sure. Although the first thing I thought this morning when I woke up feeling sick was "Oh good, now I can sleep in."

Other than that there is little of interest to report. Tonight I might watch a DVD.

I re-read my sermon today when I was contemplating whether I was well enough to go preaching, and while it's not all that good, I got very excited when I got to the bit where I talk about Jesus dying for us. That's always exciting, and I love preaching about that. So much fun to tell people about Jesus. Hmm. Have to write a talk for Thursday. Not today though.

Subscribe