Posted by Unknown |

Tonight I went to Long Reef with Jo and Helen. I had fun. We sat on a piece of concrete near the helipad.

We talked about many things. In the middle of talking about what superpower you could have if you could have any superpower, we got onto the subject of pedophiles. I got really pissed off. If there's anything in the world that really pisses me of it's pedophillia. I get all tense and start thinking violent kind of thoughts. It's perhaps the closest I get to being an angry male. Child abuse, rape and woman abuse (I couldn't think of a better way to put it, but it sounds kinda strange). They are perhaps the three things in the world that make me the most angry.

We wrestled the conversation back to superpowers and in a few minutes I was back to my usual, happy, content and peaceful headspace.

Subscribe