Posted by Unknown |

Some things I am thankful for:

They started in an order, but quickly just became whatever came to mind

God
Jesus
Holy Spirit
My Family
My Friends
Movies
Bed
McCain's Crunchy Potato Wedges
The Wallflowers
Sleep
CDs
Books
DVDs
U2
My Computer
Video Editing
My Office
My Church
Young People
Old People
Middle-Aged People
Water
Fresh Air
Dogs that don't bark
Dogs that do
Green P-Plates
Black Licenses
Blogs
Email
Porridge
Fitness
Westfield
Steven Spielberg
Panavision
Youthworks
The Anglican Church
Noisy Speakers
Flashing Lights
Forgiveness
Health
Cars
Grace
The Gospel
The Bible
The Pub
New People
Old Friends
Mobile Phones
Digital Cameras
Woolworths
Adoption
Love
Doctors
Doors
Windows
Glasses
Hot Water Heaters
Paper
Mechanical Pencils
Triple Chip Cameras
Money
Being Broke
Heaven
Earth
Birthdays
Parties
Flirting
Honesty
Humour
Shenanigans
Shoes
Singing
and
Summer

Subscribe