Posted by Unknown |

I had a good day today.

I spent most of it preparing for my sermon and writing a Bible study. Sometimes I find that a bit tedious, but I had fun today. Sometimes things just flow and it feels good, and they did today.

I got excited writing about worship. It's fun to worship.

We had leaders meeting tonight and Helen talked about worship good. She's good Helen. I cooked some ravioli, which I enjoyed doing, I'm not sure how it tasted. I like cooking. I'm not very talented, but I enjoy feeling like I have achieved something.

We talked about the love of money in small group tonight, and I spent the whole time sitting there wondering if I'm too rich. And then wondering if I should give all my money away. I'm not sure if I have a love of money, but sometimes it certainly makes me feel guilty.

Subscribe