Posted by Unknown |

I had a meeting today with Helen, and Kaye later. It was my first meeting in a few weeks.

It wasn't anything special. It was the Term 3 ministry meeting. Things are getting planned, things are chugging along as usual. It's funny how meetings make things happen. It would be really good if the behind the scenes of youth ministry was really exciting and people could make documentaries about us. But, alas, it isn't exciting. The silliness is fun, but nothing worth filming. So sad.

Helen did throw a Bible at me at one stage.

I watched the end of Daredevil when I got home today. That was a stupid movie. Not worth watching really. The best bit of the movie was probably the Marvel logo intro at the beginning. I always like that bit. Apart from that, it was pretty useless.

Subscribe