Posted by Unknown |

Do not shnn God

I just got Christian spam. What is the world coming to?

Oh well, maybe it'll do some good somewhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: Everette Sams [mailto:azjsm@dallas.net]
Sent: Thursday, 22 July 2004 5:34 AM
To: Thomasw
Subject: Do not shnn God


Hello Thomasw,


Eternity is a really long time.If you or someone close to you has not accepted GOd
please do so tody. The following prayer can save you or someone that you love.


Say, "Oh God, save my soul. I'm so sorry that I have
sinned against you, but I have come home. I will
serve you, Lord, the rest of my life. Deliver me
from all my sinful habits. Set me free! I do believe
Jesus died on Calvary for me, and I believe in His
blood, that there is power in His blood to wash away
all my sins, all my sins!" Say, "Come into my heart,
Jesus; come on in, Jesus. Come on in!"

If you meant it, He has come. If you meant it,
Jesus is yours. Start reading your Bible, pray daily
and believe that somebody's listening; His name is Jesus.

Subscribe