Posted by Unknown |

I'm having a Friday night at home.

Not that I want to. But I have no money and I think I should sit on the couch and read commentaries on Colossians. I also think I should get some sleep because I have to be up very early in the morning. Buggarr. I don't like early mornings. Especially on Saturdays.

Life's been really strange lately. God's good, but he's doing weird things. He's answering prayers, all over the place it seems. And in other things, it's all just going to the dogs. And that often seems like God's got something to do with that too. Weird. I can't work it out. I look forward to looking back in a few months time and going "Ahh, right, I get it now".

At small group today the guys spent a lot of energy congratulating me on graduating from my green Ps. One guy even told his Dad I got off my Ps. I thought I was the only interested person.

We had fun. As much as I spend my whole time trying to get them to be quiet and concentrate, it's good.

I almost ran out of work to do today. I think, right now, I'm almost on top of what I need to be doing. Cool.

Rach started today. Welcome Rach. We had a SIM city meeting today, which was feeling a little lacking in testosterone. That seems to be a common theme at the moment.

I didn't eat much food today. 4 pieces of pizza. But I listened to some music. Sons of Korah, Counting Crows, The Wallflowers, and Matchbox 20.

Ding Ding.

Subscribe