Posted by Unknown |

I just got sent some junk mail trying to sell me medicine. That's not unusual, but it had in really small print that I couldn't read (size 1) this (I cut and pasted it into Word and blew it up):

You sleep with your eyes open.
When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
.
Candidate said he never finished high school because he was kidnapped and kept in a closet in Mexico
The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of lookin
The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
You can take a picture of yourself from ten feet away without using the timer.
I feel uneasy indoors.
ps you come up with, and hear the music in your head.
You can outlast the Energizer bunny.


I have no idea why they put it there. Seems a bit strange to me, but there you go.

Subscribe