Posted by Unknown |

Today I had a difficult conversation. It was hard because I had to tell someone who is very important to me, things which may have seemed really dodgy. They were good about it, but I was struggling. And we are still good friends, so it's all good. I'm happy not to have that one hanging over my head.

Other than that I had a good day. I had a few meetings, which were fun. Leaders meeting was fun, although perhaps a little talkative (no thanks to me I feel). I spent all day working on a Bible study before changing tack right at the end of the day. That was frustrating.

Small group was also good, but I'm still trying to work out how to make jokes which don't sound like they are paying people out. Unless, of course, I am and then I'm quite happy for them to be taken as intended.

Subscribe