Posted by Unknown |

I'm blogging now because whenever I'm in an internet cafe I have to blog. I'm sitting on a couch under the cinemas listening to Sonicflood on my diskman. I'm sure there's some word out there to describe me. "Cypercitite" perhaps? No, that's a stupid word. Maybe something with yuppie in it. Although yuppie is an old word and the whole western world is yuppie-fied now. Perhaps "Net-dependent".

I'm about to go up and make the first installment of ticket purchases to Harry Potter. Should be fun. I'm sure there will be at least one more trip into the city to get Harry tickets, but it's ok, I'm here every Thursday now. I may become a Gloria Jeans regular. I've been there two weeks in a row now. The Strawberries and Cream Iced Chocolate (I don't think there was any chocolate in it) was better than the Tim Tam one. The Tim Tam was fun for about five minutes but, then started to loose it's appeal. It created a layer of gunk in my mouth.

I went to Koorong today, and then left. I bought two books that I wanted and another that I wasn't sure about until I saw that it was $8.95. There was another book that I couldn't find there. It was probably hidden under a pile of copies of The Heavenly Man and The Prayer of Jabez or behind a stack of Darlene.

Subscribe