Posted by Unknown |

Today is Harry Potter day. I didn't get my Harry though. I realised this morning that today is the Winter Solstice, and I realised why they released Harry today and not yesterday. I don't really feel like particpating, if even remotely, in a pagan festival. I'm not really sure why, I just feel uncomfortable buying the book on the 21st June. Kinda like a Jew going Christmas shopping I guess. Not that I mind Jewish people going Christmas shopping, or even Muslims. I like Christmas. Everyone should do Christmas.

I'm going to an Evening of Performing Arts tonight for the local High School for church. Half the leaders and a lot of the kids from youth group are in it. They keep calling it the EPA and I can never work out what they all have to do with the Environmental Protection Authority.

Subscribe