Posted by Unknown |

Today I sat on the back verandah of the church centre and read Harry Potter in the sun for about an hour. It was good fun. I think I might buy book five tomorrow. No solstice's tomorrow.

At church we did a live video outside in the church carpark where we made people feed each other custard and coco-pops blind folded. I was the presenter and had a british accent. I was meant to be Mike Pilavachi's brother, Eric. I wasn't though. I didn't know that's what I was introduced as and so I didn't play along. But it was fun doing a bit of live television. Ewan filmed. I couldn't hear what was going on in the church so I was just playing it blind, hoping my jokes were funny. I think I mentioned vomit four times. The contestents did well. Jo and her feeding partner got very messy. The other two cheated. The exercise was supposed to be an illustration for the sermon but no one tied it in so it was just silly coco-pops game. Oh well. Was fun.

After church Helen and I cornered people for The Opposite of Being Self-Centred. We are going to workshop it on Saturday with potential actors. Should be fun. I'm looking forward to being making this film. Stedicam and all I reckon. Yay-ness.

Subscribe