Posted by Unknown |

I caught the train today. I missed my train by about a minute because I was cleaning the house. That meant that I missed my train at Central and had to wait an hour for the next one. I was reading my Old Testament Survey on the station and a man came and sat next to me. He looked at my book and asked me "Is that book mysterious?"

"Mysterious?" I replied. "It's about the Old Testament. In the Bible. So I guess it could be described as mysterious."

"I read that once, the Old Testament." said he.

"Really? Did you like it?" I asked

"Aaron and Samson had a fight." he stated.

"Aaron and Samson?" I was a little confused.

"Yeah they had a fight" he insisted.

"I don't remember that bit."

"They did" he insisted again.

"Ok. I must have forgotten. There's a lot of fighting in the Old Testament." I allowed.

Subscribe