Posted by Unknown |

That post below was meant to have lots of stuff about Wednesday in it. And perhaps Thursday. I just haven't go round to it. So I'll leave it at that.

That quote was from a converstation on Wednesday night where I got picked up for my bad quoting of lyrics. But it wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm pleased I was kind of close. I think I said "I like to dance in brown pants in the comfort of my lounge room in suburbia".

I might fill in the blanks. Chances are there are some bits filled in on other blogs. But I want my own record.

This week has been a week of noticable God provision. I said on the train on Monday that God would have to provide this week because I have no-idea how everything was going to come together, and He's doing well as usual.

Exciting youth group night, too. But no time to talk. I have a film clip to edit.

Hey, Hey.

Subscribe