Posted by Unknown |

I had a sleep on the couch in the lounge room for about an hour this afternoon. That's a little sad. I might not be able to get to sleep tonight.

Just then instead of writing sleep I wrote school. I'm not sure why. But it does remind me...

When person has a re-occurring dreams, do they have to be exactly the same? Because I often have similar dreams. I have a few re-occurring dream scenarios that keep coming back. They aren't the same dream, but they are always alike.

I often dream I go and work at the cinema again. And my boss is always there, and I always get in trouble and I feel annoyed because I don't work for him anymore. I'm usually just there as a favour or something. Which actually would be interesting. I would kinda like to go back for a day and see what it's like. Probably not very much though. The dreams are always set in the candy bar.

Another dream I often have is going back to school. Sometimes it's about going to class and thinking to myself, "I don't need to be here, I can leave if I want" and getting in trouble and not caring because I'm not really as student. Or sometimes, I'm at school with people who I never went to school with. Generally people from church. And it's exciting because I have all these friends at school and I feel really popular. Sometimes I'm at school with kids from the youth group, but I'm in year 11 or 12 and they're in year 7 or 8, but we still go to the same classes.

Generally it's a mix of two or three. I don't really know what it is.

I also dream about going on journeys a lot. Like going to Canberra, or Melbourne, or last night it was to Westfield. They always include huge numbers of people and are generally pleasant experiences. Lots of fun. Or at least I usually get to know people and have good conversations as we journey together. They also include many different modes of transport. There is always walking though. And they often happen over long periods of time, like at least a day and a night. Maybe more. And many obstacles along the way which slow our journey.

I'm not sure what they mean. Probably something about my desire for good relationships. Or something like that. I don't know. I hope I haven't accidentally revealed deep secrets hidden within my subconscious.

It's funny I never really dream about being at home, or at church, or at college. The three places where I spend most of my time, and where I spend the most significant parts of my life (generally) and they don't feature. People from those places feature in different contexts. Friends and family often turn up at the cinema.

I don't know. Doesn't matter. It's just interesting. I remember most of my dreams these days, and they are kinda fun. It's fun being back at work (the cinema) and knowing I don't have to be there, or being popular at school, or going on journeys. It's good.

Now I've talked about my dreams.

I once heard someone say that dreams are only interesting to the people who have them. That could be true. But that's why we love blogs because in they could be said to be the same.

Subscribe