Posted by Unknown |

It's been so long. I've been wanting to blog properly since Tuesday. So long. Should I sum up? Just quickly (That's what I always say).

Wednesday

Nice day. Sun was out. Spring had sprung. 3rd day in a row. Woke up, cleaned up, ate lunch, did banking, edited music, mooched, went to see Finding Nemo (good, funny, out of focus (I blame Hoyts), Pixar are the bomb, wish I could have seen the film 3 weeks ago), didn't eat dinner, went to bed.

All up it was a pleasant (Synonyms: affable, agreeable, amiable, charming, cheerful, cheery, civilized, congenial, convivial, copacetic, delectable, delightful, enchanting, engaging, enjoyable, fine, friendly, fun, genial, good-humored, gracious, home cooking, jolly, jovial, kindly, likable, lovely, mild-mannered, nice, obliging, pleasing, pleasurable, polite, refreshing, satisfying, social, sweet, welcome) day. I'd do it again if I had another Wednesday 3rd September, although I wouldn't have a roast pork from Staks again (actually I might, I've had 3 roasts there and they were all crap, so chances are I'll have a fouth).

Subscribe