12/04/2002 11:33:00 pm

Little Prophets

Posted by Unknown |

I just finished writing the Bible Study. Yay. Now I have to go do the washing up.

Writing Bible Studies is really good. We've been doing obscure Old Testament books at the moment and each one (Obediah, Habbukuk and Haggai) I read and went, "Riiight". I had no idea what to do with them. And usually I would just skip past them if reading them for myself, but doing the BSs has been great. It's really made me figure out what is really going on. For instance Haggai 2 was utterly perplexing for me, but now through guess the Holy Spirit and some online Bible Commentries it makes sence. It's all about Jesus, and God's covenant fulfilment and our attitude to God. I think. I may be wrong and teaching heresy in the Bible Study, but that's what I got out of it. Even in the obscure books, when I look it makes me go "Damn the Bible is good."

Subscribe