1/23/2003 03:46:00 pm

Riot Gear

Posted by Unknown |

If I were American I'd vote for this guy probably because he doesn't like George W. I don't particularly like George W, vote for me too.

Since I'm Australian, I don't know who to vote for. I know many people not to vote for though.

I wonder if Philip would like to come over for dinner? I'd give him a Microeasy Cheese Burger. I like them.

Phil's site has a photo album it's full of good pictures, including these weapons found in the detention centres. Notice that all the scissors are open? A sure sign that they are weapons. If they were closed would they be cutting impliments? If they searched my house they would probably find few weapons too. We have scissors (although they're closed), we have screw drivers, pipes, cigarette lighters, knives. Next time they lock me in my house I'm all set for a good riot. Lucky I'm not Afgani or I'd be rioting right now!

Subscribe