1/18/2008 11:33:00 pm

Returning to the World

Posted by Unknown |

I'm back from camp. And the world doesn't seem much different. Except some dude in Melbourne had a big party and India are kicking Australia's butt. But I knew about the cricket a bit anyway, sneaking a look here and there during camp.

I might camp debrief tomorrow. Now I would like to sleep. I have a Church Planning Day tomorrow. I love planning churches (kinda, actually not really, planning isn't my thing, but it's important) but not the day after camp. No, the day after camp should be used for sleeping, eating, reading and going to the cinema. Oh well. Chances are I'll have an unavoidable kip during the prayer times anyway. I'll have to pray in the morning before I go to make up for all the prayer I'll accidentally snooze through.

Well, I'm off to bed. 7:30am get up. That's at least a one hour sleep in from the rest of the week. Yes!

Subscribe