6/15/2007 12:46:00 am

SOPA

Posted by Unknown |

I did go to see the local high school's Season of Performing Arts. Although I didn't go to the whole season. Just one night really. Tonight.

I think I was a little underdressed to be going to the theatre, but I forgot I was planning on going when I got dressed. Plus, I was warm in what I was wearing.

But I always enjoy going to SOPA. It's good to see all the crew from church performing, and seeing them in a different context. Plus I get to see all the people from Scripture and people I meet here and there.

I couldn't find anyone to go with, so I bought a ticket by myself. When I sat down, it was just me surrounded by an ocean of chairs. The people in the auditorium who a knew (which was quite a lot) all thought my nigelation was pretty funny. But happily Pip was in the same loner situation as me and came and joined me. So now I had a friend in the sea of empty chairs. It was a much better out come.

Post-SOPA was a Maccas visit with Tim, Courtney and Nathan. Nothing wrong with a bit of late night Maccas and silliness. That's what I always say.

And there is a blog post.

Subscribe