5/13/2007 11:56:00 pm

Struggle

Posted by Unknown |

I complain whenever I write a sermon that it gets harder every time. But I think I'll just decide that writing sermons is hard.

I did preach today in the morning and it went alright. It was on forgiveness which was a good topic. I realised I haven't spent much of my life feeling like I need to forgive people because I rarely feel like people hurt me. Happy way to live I guess.

I had about 4 conversations at church in a row about Bible things. It was kinda like speed ethical challenge. Which was kinda fun, except I had to remember that most of the answers I gave were going to have implications for what people did in their life. So I needed to makes sure I was taking it serously. I'm not sure how I did. I hope I wasn't to flippant.

Subscribe