5/08/2007 02:37:00 pm

The Joys of the Caff

Posted by Unknown |

I'm not sure why they call some of these places internet cafes. I guess it's better than, dark smelly rooms, full of dark smelly people playing war games and watching anime.

I decided to indulge my love of dark smelly internet rooms and come here to do something with my day off. I couldn't quite stomach the idea of sitting at home watching Futurama. For some reason I feel like I have to leave the house to get the feeling that my day has been worthwhile. Plus the internet died which forced me out of the house.

I didn't mention that I saw Spiderman 3 on Thursday night. It was a most enjoyable experience, though I can't say it was a particularly good film. The action was fun, and it made me laugh. But really, why did Peter Parker have to have a few dance sequences? Can you imagine Bruce Wayne having a dance sequence? No. He's way too cool for that. So why give one to Parker? I think the production team must have just got bored and thought, "Let's throw in a few musical numbers and a bit of slapstick. That'll keep us interested." Oh well.

Jo made a treasure hunt for our house last night. It was way fun. She made clues and hid them all over the house. David and Mum joined us for half the fun. At the end the prize was Jo taking us all out for cake and coffee. Splendid! I had a banana smoothie and sticky date pudding. I walked home feeling pretty fat.

I always enjoy getting sticky date. I think just because peole say "I'll have a sticky date." And that appeals to my childish sense of humour.

Subscribe