5/24/2007 09:46:00 pm

Oopies

Posted by Unknown |

So I was going to write an exigetical essay tonight. It's due in tomorrow. It was going to be on John 3:1-15. Seeing as I have so much to do at the moment, I had been preparing for it for at least 4 days. I'm working smart you see. I read my commentaries, I did lots of thinking. And tonight after a lot of procrastination, I was ready to start writing. In fact I did start writing, I wrote:

"1-2 - John opens up his story of Nicodemus’ visit..."*

And then thought "I should go find out how long this needs to be" and found my assessment sheet and it turns out the essay should be on John 1:37-46, not 3:1-15.

So now I'm not going to write the essay tonight, instead I'm going to edit this film.

I'll write the essay next week. Or the week after.

*That sentence probably may not have made it into the actual essay, I was just getting some words on paper. But then again, I'm rather lazy so the first 2,250 words that come out can very easily be the only ones when it comes to essay writing.

Subscribe