Posted by Unknown |

Holy Wisteria

Tonight with my Year 11 and 12 small group we did a Bible Study on Desperate Housewives. It was pretty fun. We watched the Pilot and talked about the themes and message of the show and how we interacted with it as Christians. I'm not sure what the group thought of it. I had fun. I like the opportunity to give more indepth thought to films and TV. Usually I just watch and enjoy. But I like thinking about what makes them tick, what images they use, what the characters are like, what's driving the action. It was cool.

It did make me wonder though, is there significance in the fact Mike lives at 4356 Wisteria Lane? Does the out of order sequence say something about his character? And how do you get 4356 houses on a lane anyway? That's a big lane.

Subscribe