Posted by Unknown |

Time in the Sun

This morning after taking Hannah to school and finishing Sideways (I've been watching it slowly for about a week and it's now a week overdue but it was good) I did some editing of Love Is. After that I needed to go to college.

I had to drop a video and a cd off at Sal's house before I left, but I didn't leave enough time to drive there and back and catch the train. I really didn't want to drive, so when I got back home I decided to catch the train anyway and just be late. I arrived at College about 15 minutes late but my class were all outside sitting on the lawn. I walked up to one of my fellow classmates and she said "So you just found out?"

"What did I just find out?" I asked

"Class doesn't start till 3:30 because our lecturer is at a funeral"

What lovely news. I went off for a wander around Ashfield hoping to stumble across a park, and that's what I did. The sun was wonderful. I sat in it, in the park, for an hour and bit writing my talk for Love Is. I don't normally start talks this early, but I've been writing this in my head for the past month or so, so I figured it'd be good to get something on paper.

When I got back to college it turned out that they had started early, but that didn't really bother me too much. I'd had a lovely time in the sun.

Subscribe