Posted by Unknown |

I had scripture seminars today. They were most goodness. I had to be there very early. My first small group I had a hard core atheist who was quite clear from the outset from the beginning. He was the only talkative person in the group. He even stayed afterwards. I told him about why I found it difficult to believe in a world with no God, and how I could see God's hand in creation. I was saying good things. I think I got the Holy Spirit. We talked for about ten minutes about how much God loved him and about Jesus, and creation. It was fantastic. He kept saying "I've never looked at it that way. I'll think about that" and he looked really happy. I told him to go away and read the book of John thinking about it as a story of God's love for him and he said he would. Wow!

It's conversations like that that you pray for. I'll keep praying for that guy.

The rest of the day was pretty good. Good questions. Except for the year 10s who were just stirring.

We had a prayer ministry thing tonight. I liked that.

MSN scares me when it has about six million little things flashing at me. I feel really pressured. Perhaps that's why I don't like it much, and I always feel the need to blog about it.

Not like ICQ, that was the bomb.

Subscribe