3/10/2003 04:49:00 pm

Sunday the Ninth

Posted by Unknown |

Yesterday I went over to lunch at the house of a family from church. That was cool. I like going out for lunch.

It was pretty easy day at church. I had much trouble driving to church though. I was very tried. My morning group was good. We played Bible games and didn't make it to any teaching. That's ok though, because I can use it next week. Yayness.

I handed out the wine at communion. Never done that before and I wasn't quite sure what to say. I was in line and Matt asked me to give him a hand. Most of the time I mumbled something like "This is the blood of Jesus shed for you" or "Drink this in rememeberence of Jesus" and alternating between Jesus and Christ. Sometimes I just didn't say anything at all. It was all a little strange. Next time I'll figure it out though.

The sermon was on "Growing deeper in your conversation with God" it was good. I was challenged and that's always a good thing. Except when it's not. But in this case I think it was good.

Yes.

There you go. There's my weekend.

Today it is raining a bit. And college is college. We are having a women come and talk to us about sex tonight. That should be fun. I'll try not to giggle.

Subscribe