2/13/2009 05:49:00 pm

Every Day is the Same (except today)

Posted by Unknown |

I'm still really enjoying the bumming around gig. I seem to spend a lot of time watching DVDs, doing nothing on the internet and applying for jobs.

I keep thinking about that bit in 2 Thessalonians 3 which says: In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers, to keep away from every brother who is idle and does not live according to the teaching you received from us... We gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

Which may explain why no one is hanging out with me any more. But I am still eating. Quite well actually.

Today, however, has not been the same as the others. No DVDs for me. Matt and I went to Gold Class and watched He's Just Not That Into You. It was a little embarrassing going on a man date to Gold Class to a date movie. But I had vouchers and it was the only thing on we both were willing to watch. It was ok. Nothing special.

We had some popcorn which came in a mixing bowl which was as large as a reasonably sized satellite dish. We managed to eat the heap of pop-corn off the top, so that the popcorn we level with the rim of the dish. Had we managed to finish the popcorn I would have liked to have used the bowl to communicate with astronauts and L. Ron Hubbard.

Then we went and had beer and steak. It was good.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I expect it will be spectacular.

Subscribe