Posted by Unknown |

Still no internet. I'm in the Hornsby Internet Cafe, "A great place to Surf". I'm sitting at the computer directly across from the front desk. It's a little scary like having the teacher watch over you as you do your work in class.

Greek last night wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. There's a lot to learn but it's making a little more sense now. It's not as scary anymore. I can read some of the letters and I can write my name phonetically. I'm not sure what the real Greek for Thomas is, Diddymus?

On my way walking up to Hornsby today a woman walked into me (or I walked into her) and I dropped my water bottle on the ground. The water went everywhere. She kept walking and looked back at me with a look on her face as if to say "What do you think you were doing walking along with a water bottle in your hand?" I can still feel those disdainful eyes piercing into me.

Subscribe