Posted by Unknown |

Right now I'm listening to a sermon by John Stott. I might stop soon because it's hard to listen and type at the same time.

John Stott is one of my heros. I've never heard him preach before, it's kind of fun. His voice doesn't sound like I have imagined. But I like it anyway. He sounds like someone's grandfather. Like he should be in "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe".

I've been quiet a quiet blogger recently. I haven't been burdening you all with every minute detail of my life.

Last night I was preaching and my voice started to go a little raspy and I thought to myself, "Wow, I'm becoming a professional"

After church some of us went down to Dee Why for Chinese. It was a lovely relaxing way to end a Sunday. We laughed a lot and ate good food. It was one of those nice events where everyone at the table is someone you're enjoying being with.

After dinner David and I dropped Guin home and we got to see her and Phil's flat. It was quite the funness. It had a top quality view of the train yards and walls that looked like they had been painted by a middle aged woman with dyed red hair who wore dangly ear rings and gypsy skirts.

So there's a little bit of my life. Tomorrow I have off, but my options are rather limited seeing as I have run out of money. I'll just have to be inventive. Perhaps I'll run a garage sale.

Subscribe