Posted by Unknown |

Everybody Move

I went and saw Michael Franti and Spearhead last night. Pwoar! Soddin' Brill! It was probably one of the funnest concerts I've ever been too.

The band was funktastic, so many solos, and Carl on the bass was just cool. Franti was the jumping giant of musical fun. And they sing about things that are worth singing about. If Michael Franti leads a revolution, I'll follow. I'll yell "Fire, Fire, Fire" and light up my lighter! (Actually I don't have a lighter, I had to hold up my mobile last night, which is almost as inspiring.)

I jumped, and danced, and sang, and waved my hands in the air like I just don't care, all night. Well almost all night. It took me a little while to warm up, but I found it difficult to stay still with such awesome cool happening on stage. Yeah, Yeah.

When he's back, I'll be back. And so should you.

Everyone deserves music, sweet music
Even our worst enemies Lord, they deserves music, music
Even the quiet ones in our family, they deserve music
So I pray for them and I'll play for them
So I pray for them and I'll play for them
- Michael Franti and Spearhead

Subscribe