Posted by Unknown |

This is my first blog from my computer at my new home.

Today I was a it tired but we had one of the best drama groups at church that we've had in a long time. We worked on scripts and the young people just seemed to get it. They did really good little pieces with their scripts. I was impressed.

I went to David's farewell thing at Manly today. That was quiet, but nice. I got a good park which pleased me to no end.

For youth group we went to the retirement village which is usually rather difficult. But today the residents had been waiting for us to arrive (they had been given the wrong time) and were very excited to see us. We didn't have much music but we all played a game with them and they liked that. It was really good to see that they do value having us around and we could all get something out of being with each other.

Subscribe