1/17/2007 10:21:00 pm

England Part 2

Posted by Unknown |

This could take a long time. These are the photos from the day Jo, James and I spent frolicking in the Cotswolds.

Map Boy.jpg

Being the navigator always brings you to the height of map wearing fashion. Note that I'm wearing my "Communist Party" t-shirt. It was the first time I wore it on the trip. I'd been too scared to wear it while I was in any of those ex-communist countries. I thought people might not have found it as funny.

Wheat.jpg

Wheat

Cotswold Walking.jpg

James and Jo walk on luscious Costwoldish Grass.

Country Lane.jpg

Now I know I went to England

Lost in the Cotswolds.jpg

Lost

Mini Zipping.jpg

Zipping along in the Mini of Fun. Boy that was a good Mini.

Graveyard.jpg

This graveyard was cool. Though not as old as I wanted it to be. No one buried in the 16th century or anything. Shame.

Subscribe