1/26/2012 11:35:00 pm

Happy Halfversary 7D

Posted by Unknown |

Today is Australia Day.

It's also 6 months since I bought my camera. Me and her, we're getting pretty close. To celebrate, here are some photos I took. I was going to do a best of the last 6 months of photography, but I haven't really taken that many photos, it's mostly been video. So I'll just chuck up some photos from when Gem, Hannah and I went to the zoo in December.

You can enlarge any images by clicking on them.

Zoo

Hannah likes to fraternise with the evil Galatic Empire.

Zoo

You'll notice there are not many images of animals, this is because Hannah was much more interested in the gardens.

Zoo

We did however see a turkey.

Zoo

Gem and Han

Zoo

This is in honour of it being Australia Day.

We had fun at the zoo.


If you want to see more of my photos, you can always visit Flickr.

Subscribe