1/28/2009 05:38:00 pm

Nothing Day

Posted by Unknown |

Today was the first day where I woke up with nothing planned.

I had a few options so I've endeavoured to fill my time productively. I feel pretty good about it so far.

I've done some job hunting. My options seem to be call centre work, funeral assistant, soldier. I'm not completely sure about the soldier bit, but the army always seems to want people so I'm keeping that in mind. It's pretty hard to find jobs for people with no experience willing to do anything.

I've painted my chest of drawers. Only two coats left. Maybe three. Or four.

I've visited the travel agent to get a quote on going to Guatemala to see the wedding of the year. Turns out Flight Centre is less helpful than the internet. Who would have thought?

And I've watched A Fistful of Dollars which was pretty cool. Clint Eastwood spends the whole time squinting, talking through his teach with a cigar in his mouth and shooting people. I had a good time.

Right now I'm working on my resume. It turns out I have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a team. I'm tempted to tell people I have excellent hand to hand combat skills too, but they might see through that one.

If any potential employers Google me and find this blog "G'day. I'm pretty awesome." That should get me any job.

Subscribe