Posted by Unknown |

You know how sometimes you just feel flat?

I feel flat. Maybe I'll try and go to bed early tonight.

This morning Keith and Dad went for a run. I was going to run with Ryan but he didn't come. I wasn't really expecting him this morning though. Once Keith and John had been gone 3 or 4 minutes I decided to see if I could catch them. I pushed myself as hard as I could, but I couldn't see them anywhere. I was always hoping they'd be around the next bend. I ran hard the whole way. In the end I arrived home and they were no where to be found. It turned out they had taken a different route.

The good news though was that the spirit of competition is still alive and well in me. I managed to cut 40 seconds off my best time. Sadly now I have a much harder PB to beat.

Today at the school we had the lunchtime group with 13 kids, which was the largest it's been since I've been there. I didn't run the planned activity because we got visited by some girls who weren't Christians. I didn't feel like the activity was all that appropriate (we were going to pray for our non-Christian friends) but I thought we'd do the Bible study anyway and trust God be bigger than my concerns. But didn't get to do it. In the end we spent the whole time answering questions from the new girls. I was happy to do that though. We can do the other stuff next week.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. I explored the roof of the church seeing if there were any goodies up there, but there weren't. We fiddled around preparing the youth night tomorrow night. I'm feeling a little un-easy about it. This has prompted me to spend this afternoon praying as I go about my activities. It'll all be good. God's good.

Tonight I may or may not edit a video for tomorrow.

Subscribe