Posted by Unknown |

I'm trying to kill time. I'm meant to ring my small group now. But I can't because I don't know where we are running it, and I'm waiting on a phone call. So I'm sitting here trying to work out what to do.

I could go home, but it's peak hour and I'll have to sit in traffic. However it will be peak hour for a while.

I'm listening to John Mayer. He's singing quite well at this stage.

I set up my internet banking to send me sms when I get money put in my bank account. This means that I will look both popular and rich at the same time.

I'm wondering if there is something productive I could be doing, but I don't think so. I could count my post it notes. Or my paper clips.

I asked the office manager for paper clips last year sometime. Post it notes and paper clips. They were the two most useful things I could think of. As of today, I haven't used a single paper clip. Perhaps I should go use one now.

Yes that's what I'll do, I'll paper clip something for Helen, create a bit of office cheer.

Subscribe