Posted by Unknown |

We had a commy dinner at my house tonight. I'm not quite sure how it happened. Somehow people wanted things to happen, but no one was organising anything and so I did and suddenly there were 300 people at my house. I think it was about 16 people. Or something like that. I'd provide a comprehensive list of everyone, but I can't be bothered. I'm not sure how everyone managed to eat, but we did, at least a little. And a trip to Maccas was had. And, and, and. It was a fun night.

James came, that was cool.

It was pointed out to me today that if you get rid of the "og" on my "I am Analog" shirt, it says "I am Anal"

Today was a very quiet work day. I managed to have long phone conversations with some of the boys in my small group, that was nice. One of my scripture kids got excited to show me his book of pictures that he and his friend were drawing.

Helen and I had a long lunch where we discussed nothing much, we just chilled out. That was fun.


Subscribe