Posted by Unknown |

I have noticed that the days that I don't blog about are usually the days that I sit around and do very little.

Today I read commentaries, swept the floor, cleaned a littled of my room and listened to music.

Today's listening was:

Norah Jones - Feels Like Home
Various Artists - Costal Chill 2
Counting Crows - This Desert Life
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
Van Morrison - What's Wrong With this Picture
Bruce Springsteen - The Essential Bruce Springsteen - Disk 1

Tonight I went to small group. We had some dinner and I had to tell "My Story" (I always feel like such a boring person, I don't feel like I've had a boring life, I just feel boring) and we talked about Jesus in the Old Testament. I'm still trying to work out how much to say in the group. I could talk for hours on the issues we discuss. However I don't want to dominate, and I try and work out how important it is that I make my view heard.

Subscribe