Posted by Unknown |

New Shoes

I bought new shoes, and I told the shop assistant a bit about Jesus too. Funny that.

She asked me what I was doing today, I said I had defrosted a freezer, eaten some lunch and bought some new clothes. She asked why I bought the clothes and I said they were for my sermon on Sunday and she asked what it was about. I told her it was about persecution because we share the gospel. When we tell people about Jesus people think will think we're idiots but we have to do it anyway, because it's important. Or something like that.

When I had picked the shoes I liked she went outback and couldn't find any in my size and bought out every pair of shoes they had in my size. They had two pairs, damn big feet. I picked the pair I liked best and headed to the counter. The lady wished me luck on Sunday. It was very nice of her.

Subscribe