Posted by Unknown |

For your viewing pleasure

In the continuing tradition stupid photos of me...

This was taken last night after the Midnight Service.

Tom in Castro Hat.jpg

And this is the Christmas Tree in Darling Harbour with the Novotel in the background. I took that on Friday night.

Noel and Tree.jpg

I went to 3 church services yesterday. I was almost over Christmas before it had even started, but doesn't that happen every year?

I did a children's talk in the 5pm service and it was one of the hardest kid's talks I've done in my life. The kids were noisy, and playing with Christmas presents. They didn't really seem to be understanding me very much. And every time I'd say something like "Isn't it true that one of the best things about Christmas is the presents?" they'd say "No" or just look at me like they had no idea what I was talking about. Oh well, these things happen.

Subscribe