3/24/2007 10:03:00 am

Gay Soldiers

Posted by Unknown |

I had a dream last night about a documentary about a gay soldier in 1986 who died of a drug overdose. Because he didn't want his family to know he was gay he got his friends to put his body down a hole in children's play ground. It was a hole that children were meant to play in. Like a big, deep concrete hole. The dream was set in the States so I guess it's plausible. They do things like that over there.

It was only after the body started to smell and the police discovered it did his story come to light and reach the attention of the nation. It was his story that kick started the global gay movement.

Once the documentary had finished I realised that I had just had a brilliant dream. And I really should make that documentary. So I woke myself up and wrote it down on the pad next to my bed. I thought I could probably make it with Matt for Tropfest.

I was dreaming in that bit too. I have no pad beside my bed. And lucky too or I'd be writing down ideas like that all the time. Although, it has potential to be one whacked out mockumentary. Could be funny. I'll keep in in mind.

Subscribe