Posted by Unknown |

Yesterday I borrowed my Grandpa's digital camera. That was fun. So I think I'll blog yesterday in pictures. They are all a bit pixelly. I'm not sure how to fix that. Sorry if it takes a while to load.

The sunday morning group was crazy. The kids were in a really disruptive mood. We didn't get all the photos taken.

Mess

Jo, Helen and the mess that was left after the group.

D-Team

I had D-teams in the afternoon. We talked about drinking an swearing. They look excited.

Chairs

Chairs at Church.

Maccas

We usually go to Maccas after church. Last night was fun. I spilt my Coke. The man in the background with the mop cleaned it up for me.

Howie and Helen

Howie and Helen wanted to be in a photo.

Chris

I just liked this one for some reason.

My Room

My room is a bit of a mess at the moment.

Then I went to bed.

Subscribe