Posted by Unknown |

"We got him"

Saddam's been caught. I just saw a news conference live on tv where they showed footage of the captured Saddam. It was weird. When they showed it all these people started screaming at the screen. They were Iraqis and I couldn't understand what they were saying.

I'm happy that have Saddam. I hope they don't kill him. The Army dude, Lieutenant-General Ricardo Sanchez, who was running the press conference, finished the conference by saying "God bless America". Bah, vomit. God bless Iraq.

It's funny having internet and tv. Now I get to know things, soon after they happen. See things, like press conferences and important events, as they happen. I really like this connectedness. But it's a strange feeling. I think that's the best thing about having television, esecially Foxtel, seeing news happen.

Subscribe