Posted by Unknown |

Steve, Helen and I went to a meeting at the high school today. We met with the Vice Principal and the Scripture Coordinator, and a woman from the Catholic crew. It was interesting. The Catholic woman came in hard from the outset, weilding the sword of legislation before the School, making sure they knew that legally we could be doing a lot more scripture than we are currently doing. It wasn't quite the approach I would have taken. She was ready to kick butt. I think there was a bit of a uncomfortableness. I was pleased she knew what she was talking about, but I don't think I would have refered to the law quite so early on in the piece. In the end we got what we wanted but I think we probably would have got that without looking threatening. Hopfully everyone is still friends.

Subscribe