1/14/2003 01:10:00 am

The Detroit Project

Posted by Unknown |

"I helped hijack an airplane. I helped blow up a nightclub. So what if it gets 11 miles to the gallon. I gave money to a terrorist training camp in a foreign country. It makes me feel safe. I helped our enemies develop weapons of mass destruction. What if I need to go off-road? Everyone has one. I helped teach kids around the world to hate America. I like to sit up high. I sent our soldiers off to war. Everyone has one. My life, my SUV. I don't even know how many miles it gets to the gallon."

WHAT IS YOUR SUV DOING TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY?
DETROIT, AMERICA NEEDS HYBRID CARS NOW.

www.thedetroitproject.com

You can watch the ads too.

It didn't matter before when people bought petrol from dodgy countries because all they did was abuse the rights of their citizens. Now that those countries are planning to abuse the rights of American citizens, now we should worry.

Subscribe